Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cindy Sheehan says "So Long"

The first and only post you'll find here from Daily Kos:

Camp Casey has served its purpose. It’s for sale. Anyone want to
buy five beautiful acres in Crawford , Texas ? I will consider any reasonable
offer. I hear George Bush will be moving out soon, too...which makes the
property even more valuable.
This is my resignation letter as the "face" of
the American anti-war movement. This is not my "Checkers" moment, because I will
never give up trying to help people in the world who are harmed by the empire of
the good old US of A, but I am finished working in, or outside of this system.
This system forcefully resists being helped and eats up the people who try to
help it. I am getting out before it totally consumes me or anymore people that I
love and the rest of my resources.
Good-bye America ...you are not the
country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I
can’t make you be that country unless you want it.


Where will she go, with most of the world returning to reason? Canada is now conservative and so is France. I hear Chavez is in a little trouble too...