Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Support the Troops, Not the War

If this philosophy was applied to everyday life:

  1. Parent to Child-Grow up strong and prosperous, but I’ll do nothing to help.
  2. Teacher to Student-Learn and be smart but I won’t teach you anything.
  3. Policeman to Bank Robber- I’m against you robbing this bank but I’ll do nothing to interfere.
  4. Doctor to Patient- I hope you get well, but I refuse to treat you.
  5. Café Owner to Patron- Thanks for eating here but I can’t feed you.
  6. Fireman to Person whose house is burning-I hate to see your house burn, but I won’t put out the fire.
  7. Football player to Fan-Thanks for coming to the game, but I’m not going to play.
  8. Airline Pilot to Passenger-I’ll get you in the air but you’re on your on from there.
  9. Singer to Audience-Welcome to the show, just hum amongst yourselves if we want music.
  10. Soldier to Congress-You and your families be safe, but don’t expect me to protect you.