Friday, September 14, 2007

Britney, Maddona Terrorist Targets

I meant to post on the MTV Music Awards earlier, but this new development has emboldened me:




Muhammad Abdel-Al, the senior leader of the Palestinian terror
group The Popular Resistance Committees took special aim at the pop stars in an
interview featured in the new book 'Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood
to the Holy Land Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans - to a Jew!' by Aaron Klein
which reportedly asked Islamic extremists what would happen to the U.S. under
Islamic Sharia law. And it's not good for MTV.
"If I meet these whores I
will have the honour - I repeat, I will have the honour - to be the first one to
cut the heads off Madonna and Britney Spears if they will keep spreading their
satanic culture against Islam," pronounced Abdel-Al.


I wonder if the Lefties still love the Palestinians? Probably, even when they threaten to kill them and dance in the streets when America is attacked. But to Hollywood, Bush is the real terrorist. Hmmm...

I personally don't think the terrorists used our immoral culture to attack us on 9/11, as they have their own agenda which is obtaining MORE POWER! But I do believe that the way female actors strut around before our children on channels like MTV in their underwear are providing the enemy with further ammunition to keep recruiting Muslims who would otherwise be against the terrorists. At one time in history, Hollywood used to censor its more base inclinations. They haven't changed, just come out in the open. I think in the future Americans will demand their government put an end to all this self-destruction by actors, which will be a further nail in the coffin of our freedoms.