Monday, March 10, 2008

Why They Fight

Here is the real story of Iraq, and what the protesters war against when they slander our troops:

A two-year-old Iraqi girl returned to Haditha March 7 after
undergoing open-heart surgery at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at
Vanderbilt University.
Ala Thabit Fattah, the girl’s father, and several
family members traveled with Marines to Baghdad International Airport to meet
Amenah, who departed Iraq Jan. 22 with his wife.
“I am very happy. I was very
worried that my daughter would not come home alive,” Fattah said. “I am very
grateful for the great treatment the American people gave to my family.”
The
family then flew to Al Asad Airbase in Al Anbar Province, where they boarded an
MV-22 Osprey for the final leg of the voyage to Haditha.
Back home, the
family served a dinner in her honor.
“I’ve got four children, two boys and
two girls myself; I was very happy to see a father, mother and child reunite,”
said Maj. Kevin Jarrard, Company L’s commanding officer and the architect behind
the medical effort.


Here is what the Code Pinkers and others attack when they defame our recruiting centers: the only hope many poor countries have, that the US Military will step in and save them from dictators, and give freedom a fighting chance.

Thanks to Blogs for Victory for this story.