Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pelosi Has Had it With Anti-War Left


I feel for her, but she brought it on herself. It a sit down with reporters the Speaker of the House revealed her frustration:

"Look," she said, the chicken breast on her plate untouched. "I had, for five months, people sitting outside my home, going into my garden in San Francisco, angering neighbors, hanging their clothes from trees, building all kinds of things -- Buddhas? I don't know what they were -- couches, sofas, chairs, permanent living facilities on my front sidewalk."

Unsmilingly, she continued: "If they were poor and they were sleeping on my sidewalk, they would be arrested for loitering, but because they have 'Impeach Bush' across their chest, it's the First Amendment."


Well, if you fed the homeless, they're going to come back for more. So, if you don't want wacos on your front lawn Mrs. Pelosi, don't pander to the radicals of your Party!