Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Howard Dean's Future

John Burtis gazes into his crystal ball:

They’re all Stalinists and crooks and criminals! They have destroyed me and they’ll destroy you! The end is near! Nobody listened to me! Not to old Howard! Nooo! They did for awhile! But they threw me away! They said I was an idiot! But I’m here to tell you that I see them! They’re here! They’re everywhere! The Democrats are as bad as the dirty filthy Republicans! They’re all criminals and mafia! Are you people here to interview me? Eeeeeyyaaaaaah!"

...Although his family is finally located, they claim the man in question does not in any way resemble the Dr. Howard Dean they know and who is, by the way, on a lengthy sabbatical.
Today the only difference is that Mr. Howard Dean has handlers and that the Democrats, the media, and his family still listen to him, at least occasionally, and his off-color badinage...Mr. Dean has called Katherine Harris "Stalin" and a "crook" for simply doing her job and certifying the voting results that Mr. Dean’s Democratic paladins turned into her. If anybody in this mix is the criminals, it would be the Democrats who manned the polls, counted the ballots and forwarded them and their numbers, to say nothing of the chads, to Ms. Harris from the predominantly Democratic counties in question from the great Democratic hoax of their 2000 election sham.


I just glad he's on the Democrat's side, as if they needed help in looking weak and out-of-touch with reality.